Bachelors Degree Program
The Bachelors Degree offers the best and brightest students in the country a world-class, discipline-focused engineering program with real, hands-on experience.
Our engineering students benefit from extensive practical training from some of the industry’s leading engineering and nuclear energy experts.
This means that upon graduation you will enter the nuclear energy industry as a qualified engineer, fully trained and ready to solve the complex and exciting challenges awaiting you.
Scholarships are offered for the following Majors in the respective countries of study:
- BSc Chemical Engineering (USA)
- BSc Nuclear Engineering (USA)
- BSc Mechanical Engineering (UAE orUSA)
- BSc Electrical Engineering (USA)
Make the grade: Minimum Admission Criteria - Bachelors
Undergraduate Programs: Multiple Engineering disciplines
Students are admitted to the University undergraduate programs solely on the basis of an assessment of their ability to pursue University level work as evidenced by their academic record. Applicants to the UAE Nuclear Scholarship Program must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a UAE National
- Maximum age of 20 years old
- Hold a UAE Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in Science with a minimum overall achievement of 85%
- For students without the UAE SSC, the equivalent requirements as approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education are applied
- Must not have any commitment towards any other Scholarship Program.
- Proof of English language proficiency which may take one of the following forms:
- TOEFL (internet based test) : 70 or above
- IELTS: 6.0 or above
- Must demonstrate mathematics competency in the SAT 1 Math component of 580, as a minimum.
Applicants applying to all international undergraduate tracks must also meet the below criteria in addition to the above:
To learn more about Admission to Khalifa University, please visit:
To learn more about admission to universities abroad, please visit the respective website of the universities selected for Study Abroad Programs.