This site will allow you to register your company with ENEC for upcoming tenders.
- By Registering with ENEC, you will be able to outline the capabilities, products and services your company could provide to ENEC.
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to accept ENEC’s Declaration of Integrity in Business Conduct, and complete a simple Registration Request Form. Once submitted, your details will be saved in our database for further analysis as required by ENEC.
- If the capabilities, products and services provided by your company are relevant for any upcoming tenders, the ENEC procurement team will contact you directly to gather more information for assessment and evaluation for the tender.
- Providing correct email addresses and contact information is important to ensure successful communication with ENEC in the future.
- By participating in this registration exercise, you acknowledge and agree that ENEC shall have the right to select registered suppliers at its sole discretion based upon ENEC’s criteria and procedures, and shall be under no obligation to provide any explanation or reasons for including or excluding any company as a registered supplier .
- Registering with ENEC does not guarantee participation/invitation to Tender Opportunities.
This registration portal is for ENEC procurement opportunities, and will not be considered for Braka Site procurement requirements.